Keeping your immune system at its best doesn’t need to be a full time job! But if your run your body down and neglect your immune health you might just end up with the dreaded flu 2 – 3 times per year!
Not preparing your body for the shock of a new “cold season” could cause you to put on weight and even damage your respiratory and immune systems. To help, you prepare your body for what’s coming, today I would like to share my list of Herbalife Immune Booster Products with you. They are bound to boost your immune system as the weather grows colder.
First on the list is Herbalife Formula 1 (Healthy Meal) – Balanced nutrition is vital for the natural defense of your body.Formula 1 is packed with all the Macro Elements you body needs. Taken once or twice daily will increase your nutritional levels and support your body during the winter time.
This is great for the snacking problem most people suffer with during the colder months. When you body is fed enough of the right stuff it will keep the defenses up, and should you happen to come down with the flu, Formula 1 will support your body in healing and regaining your strength quickly. Remember the Formula 1 can be used as a meal replacement once or twice daily. Formula 1 is packed with nutrition but without all the calories!!!
Use Formula 1 in conjunction with Fibre & Herb tablets for best results.
Next is RoseGuard. Now ladies and gentlemen, this product is a must have for the winter. RoseGuard, a very powerful antioxidant, removes free radicals from your system and in turn boosts your immune system.
RoseGuard has been found to boost Vitamin C absorption in your body by more than 300%. If you not sure what an antioxidant is, let me explain: Every single thing you do, walking, running, getting upset with the driver in front of you, walking the dog, eating your favorite foods, watching TV or simply having a good nights rest, create free radicals in your body.
These free radicals (oxides) have a greater affinity for Vitamins in your system and like a magnet, attracts the Vitamins which then pass through your body without being absorbed and used.
An antioxidant like RoseGuard removes oxides from your system and allows your body to absorb more vitamins. Using the RoseGuard only once a day will help your body defend itself and boost your immune system tenfold. Again, should you come down with the flu or snuffles, no problem, simply double up on the RoseGuard and Formula 1 and in no time will you feel on top of the world.
- Antioxidant is a ‘buzz word’ now and everyone is talking about free radicals.
- RoseGuard, a breakthrough antioxidant, helps protect the body’s cells and enhances the benefits of other antioxidants such as Vitamin E. RoseGuard is the first generation of antioxidants with a cascade effect and contains an advanced standardized extract of Rosemary which can help to guard against free radical damage. The cascade refers to the unique ability to change into a series of progressively active forms. This can help create a dramatically more potent, longer lasting effect.
- RoseGuard has the further capability to help regenerate other antioxidants like Vit E which does not have this advantage. Recently, Rosemary was found to have remarkable antioxidant properties that guards against free radical damage.
- Your skin is the largest absorbing organ of your body. Everyday you absorb free radicals – pollution in the air from smokers to industrial pollution to exhaust fumes.
LONG TERM GOOD HEALTH BEGINS WITH ANTIOXIDANTS
The nutrition industry is buzzing about the hottest word in health – antioxidants.
Why is everyone so excited? Antioxidants are now recognized as important factors that perform critical health-enhancing functions at the cellular level, including improving immunity and slowing premature cellular growth.
What are Antioxidants?
Antioxidants are naturally occurring compounds that have the ability to neutralize unstable “free radical” oxygen molecules to help protect your body from cell damage.
In The News…
Recent medical studies have shown that antioxidants can actually deactivate free radicals, may even help limit the spread of certain diseases and play a significant role in slowing down the ageing process. Many fruits, vegetables, grains and vegetable oils contain vitamins and minerals known to have antioxidant qualities. However, in today’s hectic world we don’t always have the time or opportunity to eat foods that promote long-term good health. That’s why it’s more important than ever to make Herbalife’s antioxidant formulas a top priority in your daily diet.
Winter is a great time to start guarding your cells and building that immunity system against the common cold and the dreadful flu bugs!!!!!
Want to control your hunger with a salty, warm snack this winter??
Herbalife Tomato Soup, must be my new best friend. With 8 times more protein than regular soups, this product helps to make you feel full for longer and used in conjunction with Formula 1 helps to control your calorie intake, but at the same time gives your body all the nutrition it needs.
Here are the top five “normal” foods to stock up on as the days get shorter and the air cooler…
- Apples contain flavonoids – one of the most powerful antioxidants available in food. They have strong anti-inflammatory and anti-allergenic properties that fight off common infections and allergies that crop up in the autumn season. They’re also excellent for your skin and can help you look and feel younger.
- Pumpkins are another important autumn comfort food loaded with antioxidants, beta-carotene, vitamin C and folate. Even the seeds are a rich source of zinc and Omega 3 fatty acids. The air gets quite dry in autumn, which can affect your skin and make it look dull and chapped. Making pumpkin a part of your diet, can keep your skin moisturised, supple and free from infections.
- Garlic truly is nature’s best medicine. It contains allicin, a chemical highly effective against viruses, fungi and bacteria. It’s even been shown to reduce the LDL cholesterol levels in your blood and prevent cancer. As for the autumn blues, eating garlic can significantly boost your mood too.
- Ginger is an ideal autumn comfort food with numerous health benefits. It can help your body recover from coughs, cold and throat congestion.
- Cinnamon is the perfect choice for treating colds and coughs associated with cooler weather. Not only does it soothe your senses, it also improves your energy and vitality and is especially useful for people with warm upper bodies and cold feet.